- This event has passed.
Paws For Courage 5K & Doggie Dash 1-Miler
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for the Paws for Courage 5K and Doggie Dash 1-Miler benefiting Continuing the Mission, a 501c3 nonprofit located in Davidson, NC, providing assistance dogs to Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress. The Paws for Courage 5K will begin at 9am with a 1 mile Doggie Dash starting at 10am. Pets are welcome to attend all events for the day, but can not run in the 5K. Following the race and the presentation of awards, participants are invited to visit local vendors and learn more about how assistance dogs can help Veterans transition to life after the military.
Registration Information for 5K:
- Early Bird Registration End on April 5th for 5K – $25 Registration Fee
- Register online or at the race for $35 after April 5. This does not guarantee a t-shirt.
- Fees include a T-Shirt and breakfast wraps provided for all participants, unless you order after April 5th.
Registration Information For Doggie Dash 1-Miler:
- Registration for Doggie Dash is $15 per person.
- Fees includes breakfast wrap.
- T-Shirts sold separately and will be available to purchase online soon.
- 5-7pm on Friday April 24 at Good Drip: 108 S. Main St. Suite A Davidson, NC