- This event has passed.
Paws for Courage 2021 – VIRTUAL Ruff Ramble, 5k and 10K
September 11 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 11:30 pm
Join us for the 2nd Annual Paws for Courage Virtual Run benefiting Continuing the Mission, a 501c3 nonprofit located in Davidson, NC, providing assistance dogs to Veterans living with Post Traumatic Stress. Complete your run or walk anytime between Saturday September 11th – Thursday, September 30th. Click here to submit your results and use #ctmpawsforcourage2021 when posting your awesome pictures!
This year we want to hear YOUR stories. This happens during Suicide Awareness month and so we want to hear your why. Is there someone you are participating in honor of? Is there someone you are walking in memory of? Has suicide touched your life or the life of someone you love? Post your story to social media and tag us OR email us your video or written story. We want to honor your why!
Where does this race take place? Anywhere!!! You pick the time! Run anytime before the end of day September 30th. If you want to walk in the evening, go for it! If you like to run early in the morning, do it! All results will be posted in October, on our website and t-shirts, medals and donation gifts will be begin shipping by mid-October.
Pick your distance and know what a difference every mile makes to a Veteran who is waiting to be paired with their new partner!
- Ruff Ramble – accumulate your running/walking/hiking miles during with your four legged friends and share your total! Price is $35 and includes this year’s custom design t-shirt and wooden medal!
- 5K (3.1 miles) & 10K (6.2 miles) – Price is $35 and this includes this year’s custom design t-shirt and wooden medal!
Make sure to take photos along your run, with your family out enjoying the run, with your four legged running buddy or with your virtual running crew and then share them with us via social media. Tag us or use hashtag #CTMPawsForCourage2020.
Are you interested in donating or fundraising to Continuing The Mission? Any donation will go to helping us raise, feed, care for and train and the assistance dogs to go to Veterans living with Post Traumatic Stress. As a thank you for your additional support we have the following gifts:
- $50 donation – CTM Pet collar Bandana
- $100 donation – CTM Hat
- $175 donation – CTM Fleece (same size as shirt)
- $250 donation – Inspire Courage Sign (16″ x 20″)
- $500 donation – Inspire Courage Flag Framed Print (22″ x 22″)